Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bulan Helena

 




I stumbled upon these photos I took more than a month ago when I was browsing my hard drive looking for photos that I can submit for bulatlat.com (an online news magazine). I felt the need to post these photos just to contain my 'panggigigil' just by looking at her photos.

That cute baby there is Bulan Helena, the daughter of my good friends Wences and Liberty and also my godchild. 'Bulan' literally means 'moon' in Waray-waray (the dialect of locals from Samar and Leyte) while 'Helena' is a Greek name which means 'light'. Bulan Helena in English means moonlight, which I think just fits this little angel perfectly who lightens up everybody wherever she's around. 

I hope to see her grow up bright and beautiful, and most importantly ready to serve the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...